The_Crow Index du Forum

The_Crow Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CARBURETOR ENHANCER MANUAL

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The_Crow Index du Forum -> Partie Technique -> Astuces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zoffjar

Classe perso principal: MG
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: CARBURETOR ENHANCER MANUAL Répondre en citant

CARBURETOR ENHANCER MANUAL > urlin.us/2c434

George,,,,,stop,,,,bullshitting,,,,us!,,,,This,,,is,,,done,,,on,,,a,,,bone,,,stock,,,1970,,,GS350,,,engine,,,with,,,142K,,,milesIts,,easy,,to,,say,,that,,this,,is,,the,,worst,,way,,to,,apply,,water,,injection,,,since,,the,,volume,,of,,water,,injected,,is,,very,,little,,,and,,the,,fact,,that,,it,,does,,not,,operate,,at,,full,,throttle,,since,,it,,operates,,on,,vacuum,,,just,,like,,the,,carburetor,,enhancerbobc45507-20-2004,,,,12:17,,,PMI'll,,,wait,,,to,,,hear,,,results,,,after,,,driving,,,a,,,longer,,,distanceIts,,a,,full,,manual,,carb,,so,,I,,can,,with,,foot,,control,,only,,use,,the,,small,,front,,two,,and,,driving,,with,,a,,light,,as,,a,,feather,,foot,,didn't,,save,,much,,gasWhen,,the,,carburetor,,enhancer,,balances,,the,,pressure,,drop,,accross,,the,,carburetor,,somewhat,,,the,,fuel,,that,,is,,pulled,,out,,is,,no,,longer,,pulled,,out,,as,,large,,droplets,,since,,its,,not,,just,,dribbling,,out,,anymoreISBN:,,1-895882-00-1,,Copyright:,,,,1990-2009,,George,,Wiseman,,Publisher:,,Eagle-Research,,,IncHe,,does,,alot,,more,,work,,on,,water,,torches,,,using,,browns,,gas,,to,,replace,,oxy/acetylene,,with,,much,,successUntil,,,,we,,,,find,,,,a,,,,way,,,,to,,,,cut,,,,into,,,,that,,,,heat,,,,production,,,,our,,,,gains,,,,are,,,,going,,,,to,,,,be,,,,pretty,,,,limitedAnyway,,,,test,,,results,,,were,,,done,,,over,,,the,,,same,,,100,,,mile,,,stretch,,,as,,,yesterday,,,where,,,i,,,got,,,17mpg-Bob,,,CSeems,,to,,work,,although,,i,,didnt,,see,,much,,if,,any,,mileage,,gain,,from,,the,,waterDo,,they,,use,,a,,pump?,,Where,,does,,the,,water,,enter,,the,,engine,,-,,from,,the,,top,,of,,the,,air,,cleaner?,,I,,used,,to,,mess,,with,,a,,Holley,,water,,injection,,kitricknmel6707-20-2004,,,,,04:09,,,,PMI,,,,think,,,,you,,,,need,,,,to,,,,run,,,,several,,,,hundered,,,,miles,,,,(minimum),,,,for,,,,each,,,,test,,,,before,,,,you,,,,can,,,,have,,,,any,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,accuracy,,,,for,,,,your,,,,informationAround,,,town,,,he,,,was,,,below,,,20,,,mpgMost,,,of,,,my,,,sales,,,come,,,from,,,word,,,of,,,mouth&,,,my,,,customers,,,recommend,,,me,,,to,,,their,,,friendsI,,,,have,,,,the,,,,fuel,,,,records,,,,from,,,,the,,,,day,,,,the,,,,car,,,,came,,,,into,,,,my,,,,life,,,,,about,,,,178,000,,,,miles,,,,worthI,,am,,also,,4,,jet,,sizes,,under,,stock,,on,,my,,Holly,,gas,,waster,,,but,,the,,float,,bowl,,vac,,line,,is,,a,,good,,place,,to,,start,,on,,the,,long,,journey,,to,,the,,holy,,landThis,,,,causes,,,,the,,,,carb,,,,air,,,,bleed,,,,to,,,,suck,,,,air,,,,in,,,,proportion,,,,to,,,,the,,,,intake,,,,manifold,,,,vacuumThis,,,book,,,takes,,,you,,,,step-by-step,,,,to,,,a,,,complete,,,understanding,,,of,,,how,,,to,,,increase,,,the,,,efficiency,,,of,,,the,,,vehicle,,,you,,,already,,,have!,,,There,,,is,,,no,,,power,,,loss,,,and,,,vehicle,,,emissions,,,usually,,,drop,,,below,,,California,,,standardsThen,,when,,under,,deceleration,,if,,modified,,,it,,acts,,as,,a,,deceleration,,fuel,,cut2But,,as,,Bob,,mentioned,,,I'd,,like,,to,,see,,the,,tests,,much,,longerThe,,,Carburetor,,,Enhancer,,,Manual,,,is,,,full,,,of,,,practical,,,information,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,save,,,fuelBasically,,the,,carburetor,,enhancer,,is,,a,,vacuum,,line,,that,,is,,stuck,,into,,the,,float,,bowl,,vent,,on,,a,,quadrajet,,that,,is,,nearest,,the,,air,,cleaner,,studIll,,report,,back,,tommorow,,with,,100,,mile,,test,,results,,like,,this,,morningsFor,,,,your,,,,convenience,,,,,we,,,,also,,,,(separately),,,,provide,,,,an,,,,assembly,,,,of,,,,parts,,,,to,,,,allow,,,,application,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Basic,,,,Carburetor,,,,Enhancer,,,,TechniqueIf,,,,you,,,,can,,,,find,,,,one,,,,,I'd,,,,suggest,,,,adding,,,,water,,,,injection,,,,to,,,,cool,,,,things,,,,downThey,,,,are,,,,called,,,,"turbo,,,,vapor,,,,injector",,,,systemsIf,,we,,multiply,,the,,difference,,between,,the,,USA,,gallon,,and,,the,,Imperial,,gallon,,we,,find,,that,,my,,modified,,Honda,,comes,,out,,at,,66,,MPG,,Imperial&,,This,,is,,not,,the,,Vested,,Interest,,lies,,,this,,is,,real,,world,,combined,,mileageGS7035007-21-2004,,,11:09,,AMI,,have,,about,,20,,water,,injection,,systems,,from,,the,,70s,,that,,i,,purchased,,from,,an,,old,,GMC,,big,,rig,,dealership,,that,,had,,closed,,a,,long,,long,,time,,agoAvg,,,,comes,,,,out,,,,to,,,,be,,,,26.18mpg,,,,after,,,,the,,,,carburetor,,,,enhancer,,,,installationOK,,,,,so,,,,what?,,,,Today,,,,is,,,,today,,,,,only,,,,todayIt,,,could,,,be,,,located,,,in,,,any,,,number,,,of,,,places,,,including,,,the,,,air,,,cleaner,,,inlet,,,,much,,,the,,,same,,,as,,,if,,,you,,,were,,,piping,,,propane,,,to,,,the,,,enginePages,,(3):,,1,,2,,3,,Next,,,,Either,,,,way,,,,,your,,,,350,,,,if,,,,properly,,,,tuned,,,,should,,,,get,,,,17,,,,to,,,,20mpg,,,,on,,,,the,,,,highway,,,,depending,,,,on,,,,your,,,,gearingThe,,,,real,,,,problem,,,,I,,,,think,,,,is,,,,that,,,,we,,,,turn,,,,so,,,,much,,,,of,,,,that,,,,power,,,,into,,,,heatFuel,,,,saved,,,,is,,,,money,,,,pocketed,,,,in,,,,my,,,,opinionPDA f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The_Crow Index du Forum -> Partie Technique -> Astuces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange